Have you been in the working world for a few years but don't have much (financially) to show for it?
Are you unsure of how to accomplish your financial goals such as buying a home, going back to school or starting your own business?
AS A FINANCIAL COACH FOR
I CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Navigate all of the financial decisions and questions that arise after college such as:
How do I pay my student loans off?
How much rent can I afford?
What car can I afford?
How much should I be saving?
How do I build or improve my credit?
How do I plan for the future?
- Pay off your student loans faster
- Get (and stay out) of credit card debt
- Create a plan for your money so you know that it's working for YOU and not the other way around
- Be prepared for emergencies and have money for when you need it most
- Plan for a big purchase or life transition such as buying a home or going back to school
- Become aware of where your money is going and uncover spending patterns
- Feel less stressed and more at peace about money
- Improve short and long-term financial behavior
...and so much more!
Ready to dive right in and begin your money transformation?
Book your free 15-minute Discovery Call now!
WHAT FINANCIAL COACHING IS & IS NOT
- Financial Coaching IS NOT selling you financial products such as insurance policies or investments
IT IS you feeling comfortable knowing that I'm giving you unbiased advice that is always in your best interest
- Financial Coaching IS NOT me alone fixing all of your money problems
IT IS a partnership and you will get out of it what you put in
Financial Coaching IS about transforming the way you spend, save and manage your money
Financial Coaching IS about making small changes that can have a big impact on your finances
Financial Coaching IS about teaching you the money skills you need to create the life you want
Financial Coaching IS about empowering you, so I will help you build the skills needed to be in control of your money today and in the future
THE COACHING PROCESS
VALUES & GOALS
Here is where we'll take a step back to look at what's important to you, and set goals that align with your values. We will also discuss your story with money up until this point and uncover any self limiting beliefs you have about money that you may not be aware of.
Here is where we'll get into the nitty gritty. We'll look at everything. Your past and present with money. Your credit report, income and expenses, and any other relevant financial documents. This will help us move forward to the action stage.
The bread and butter of our work together. We will put everything together and tie it up in a neat little package. You will have concrete steps to follow and the confidence to move forward- knowing you are on track to your financial goals, and feeling pretty darn good about it.